BookTini is all about growth. Our goal is to continue expanding into an organization full of women across the nation who form bonds over cocktails and good stories.
Becoming a BookTini member means having access to all of our monthly Drinks & Discussion events, including our biennial Getting to Happy Retreat. Members can nominate and vote on our reading list, join national committees designed to further our mission, and are eligible to win a physical copy of our Literary Selections in our monthly book lottery.
Membership is just $40 each year (a mere $3.33 each month). New members also pay a $25 initiation fee, and receive an official new member packet to welcome them to our literary sisterhood.
If you're interested in becoming a member, reach out to a chapter in your area for membership information. Their contact information is below.
Chartering a Chapter
If there is no BookTini chapter in your area, or the chapter in your area has reached membership capacity, you have the option to charter a new chapter. Before you decide to cut out your own little slice of the BookTini pie, keep these chapter charter requirements in mind:
- Each chapter must have at least five members to charter.
- Each chapter can have up to 20 members.
- Each chapter is expected to meet every month for Drinks & Discussion. Exception is given during our December Holiday Break month.
- New chapter charters take place between January and July only.
- A $75 charter fee is required for all new chapters.
If you have more questions about chartering a new chapter, or want to begin the charter process, please contact us at BookTiniCharter@gmail.com.